Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chinese Dinner, again!




Well the other night Heather and I were planning to get Peking Duck. We got home from being out in town a little later than expected and weren't quite sure we wanted to venture out into the cold. So I decided to try and order over the phone, in HUNGARIAN!
I opened up my Hungarian phrase book and rehearsed how to say my address, how long will the wait be, how much will that cost, and could you repeat that. After organizing my phrases and practicing I made the phone call. And it Worked. There were some moments when the lady was talking and I had no clue what she was saying, so I just said ok. Well, it all came in just a few minutes and we got everything we bought. It was great. I felt like I had accomplished so much. So here are so pictures of us enjoying our food.

1 comment:

Jake Swader said...

Does cat taste the same in Hungary as it does in the U.S....Just Kidding