Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Enjoying LIFE!

Tonight I'm just thinking about life and how good it is. It has been some time, since I last wrote which means so much has happened. But today, right now my mom is visiting me here in Hungary. We have had a great time, especially that we went to the comic opera of Cinderella by Rossini at the Thalia Theater in Budapest. It was wonderful. We really enjoyed it. There was this darling man, in his 80's, from the UK. He was so fun to watch as he shared his thoughts on the opera with his traveling companions. He reminded me and mom of my Grandpa Landreth, so sweet. In just a few more days mom and I will leave for our spring break trip. We are traveling to Vienna and then on to Salzburg to enjoy some rest and see some new things. I will then return to Budapest for my 2nd Easter here. Just a little taste of what I'll be up to in the next couples weeks. Just wanted you to know I'm still alive and kicking.
Hannah

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Will you be home this summer? I miss you.