Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A day in the sun!



On Sunday, I was able to go downtown for just a couple hours and hang out in a park. It was a sunny, warm spring day and it was fun to just soak up the sun. I was with my friend Ruth. I got some ice cream and then we found this bench beside a pond to sit on and visit. The only problem was that the bench was out on a small pier. You had to climb over a fence to get to the pier. Now there was a sign (in Hungarian) beside the fence you had to climb over. We have no idea what it said, but others were sitting on these benches on different piers. It wasn't so hard getting to the pier, but getting back over the fence posed a problem for my friend who was wearing a very long dress. There were some ladies nearby and they must have gone home laughing, because I literally was holding onto my friends waist helping her not fall on her seat. It was a very fun afternoon. Pictures, soon to come.

No comments: